Clinician – Psychotherapist Job Description Pearl Health Clinic
Are you interested in working in a creative environment that promotes collaboration with colleagues across disciplines and a clear pathway toward professional and personal growth?
Pearl Health Clinic is hiring master’s and doctorate level clinicians/ psychotherapists who are driven to help their clients uncover their worth and achieve their true potential.
Master’s level or doctoral level mental health care provider who conducts clinical interviews with clients to determine treatment needs and appropriate services. Creates a strong therapeutic alliance with clients. Partners with clients, providing psychoeducation and psychotherapy, as they work toward personal goals.
- Ensures that clients have a chance to be heard. Instills hope, and partners with clients/caregivers to find solutions.
- Capable of making accurate mental health diagnoses using DSM-5.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with clients, caregivers, and other health care team members with a focus on client goals, strengths, and barriers.
- Is able to team effectively with other health care providers and make referrals for appropriate services (e.g., medication management, case management).
- Is able to provide psychotherapy for individuals, families, and groups with a range of presenting problems, ages, and client backgrounds.
- Adheres to professional ethical standards (e.g., NASW, ACA, APA).
- Documents services and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, Psychologist or similar License eligible in Idaho.
- Has passion for behavioral healthcare.
- Values supervision and professional development.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, motivated, and conscientious.
- Values working with underserved and marginalized populations and appreciates diversity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to provide 25 or more hours of direct service per week
- Able to successfully pass Criminal History background check
- Eligible for hire in United States
- 45 minute psychotherapy session = 1 billable hour.
- Health insurance.
- 401(K) at a 4% company match.
- Short- & long-term disability.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- PTO & Paid Holidays.
- Corporate Perks with discounts offered from over 100 retailers.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education, including individual and group supervision.
- Opportunities for international continuing education/study abroad experiences.
- Company subsidized gym membership at Apple Athletic.
- Salary: In line with state and local guidelines for licensure type and experience.
- National Health Service Corps student loan repayment eligible site.
We at Pearl Health Clinic commit to each person we serve by giving them unparalleled treatment that uncovers the worth we all have as human beings. Every one of us travels through life with burdens, whether they are physical, mental, emotional, or anything else that holds back our true potential. We strive to unlock that potential to improve our way of life. From psychiatric care within the clinic to psycho-social care within the community, our accomplished staff have helped thousands of people feeling overwhelmed with life’s burdens.
Our message is simple: You are not alone and there is help. Our practitioners are spiritually-minded and ethically sound, assuring every patient and their families that care is handled with dignity and respect.
Pearl Health Clinic (PHC) is a large outpatient multidisciplinary community mental health clinic serving all ages and presenting problems throughout Eastern Idaho. Services provided include clinical interviews, outpatient psychotherapy, medication management, neuropsychological and psychological testing. There are over 20 licensed behavioral health providers practicing at Pearl Health Clinic.
Pearl Health Clinic is located in Ammon, a city within the Idaho Falls Metropolitan area of approximately 150,000 residents. Idaho Falls is Idaho’s largest city outside the Boise metropolitan area. Idaho Falls offers an abundance of shopping, restaurants and entertainment opportunities. The city has nearby golfing, skiing, ice-skating, an aquatic center, aquarium, and zoo. It has a beautiful river walk trail known as the Greenbelt and is a short day trip away from many different outdoor activities and attractions such as Jackson, Wyoming.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour