Pearl Health Clinic offers Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for Adolescents (ages 13-17).
- IOP allows individuals to receive intensive treatment without hospitalization.
- Group therapy is the main IOP intervention. Weekly individual and/or family therapy, regular medication review, and case management are also included.
- 6-9 total hours of services per week for Adolescents(hours are based upon insurance requirements/patient needs). Groups meet 4pm-7pm every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- The typical IOP admission lasts 2 months
- IOP space is limited to 10 Adolescents at a time