Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation is a safe and effective non-drug depression treatment. Patients receive treatment 5 days per week, usually for 4 to 6 weeks. Most Insurance plans are accepted. Speak with our TMS Coordinator to see if you qualify.
Pearl Health Clinic uses NeuroStar’s patented and clinically proven TMS Therapy® (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation). It is an FDA approved treatment for individuals suffering from depression. This treatment has given tens of thousands of patients relief and remission from their debilitating and life-robbing depression symptoms. For many patients, depression symptoms significantly improved or went away after 4 to 6 weeks of treatment with NeuroStar TMS Therapy.
Response rates to TMS exceed that of medication in treatment resistant patients.
- The evidence for the clinical efficacy of TMS in the treatment of depression is considerable, spanning more than 30 controlled clinical research studies, including NIMH sponsored studies.
- Easily tolerated. The most common side effect is mild scalp pain or discomfort.
- Non-invasive and non-systemic.
- No anesthesia or sedation.
- No adverse effects on memory.
- No change in daily activities.
- Adopted by insurers covering 216 million US lives.